Seek Legal Representation for Your Tennessee Motorcycle Accident
Motorcycle accidents are dangerous, especially given that motorcyclists are nearly always less protected than vehicle passengers are, and therefore more at risk for injury. Motorcycle crashes can be caused by any number of things, but some of the most common types of accidents are the result of some type of negligence by the vehicle driver. If you were in a motorcycle accident that caused you serious injury, we want to help.
At The Terry Law Firm, we understand how terrifying, painful, and frustrating it can be to be involved in an accident. Our firm will invest our time and all possible resources in order to represent your personal injury case to the best of our ability. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide personal attention to each client, offering legal advice to better equip our clients for the legal journey ahead.
Call us at (423) 586-5800 to request an evening or weekend appointment!
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
While most motorcycle accidents involve passenger vehicles, like cars and trucks, they can also involve other bikes, fixed objects, or could occur alone, as the result of road hazards. Common reasons for accidents include:
- Head-on collisions: Usually between a motorcycle and a passenger vehicle
- Rear-ending accidents: Especially when the motorcyclist is hit from behind because the other vehicle is driving too closely, or does not see the motorcyclists at a complete stop
- Lane splitting: Motorcyclists driving between lanes are hit by another vehicle
- Road hazards: Potholes, uneven heights between lanes, road obstructions, etc.
- Left turn accidents: Typically when a turning vehicle strikes a motorcyclists going straight through the intersection, or driving past the vehicle
- Doors: When parked motorists open a car door into the roadside, which the passing motorcyclist strikes
- Motorcycle defects: manufacturer errors, defective parts, or design flaws
Let Us Advocate for Your Rights After a Motorcycle Accident in East Tennessee
Our legal team at The Terry Law Firm has the experience and determination you need on your side. If you believe you may have a personal injury case regarding your motorcycle accident, you may be able to seek compensation. At The Terry Law Firm, our lawyers will help you recover losses for any medical bills, damages, and other costs.
Contact The Terry Law Firm to schedule your free initial consultation.