Standing by Your Side in the Aftermath of an Accident
Accidents involving commercial vehicles and trucks often leave other motorists seriously injured, particularly because of the size difference. People who are involved in a crash with a commercial vehicle or a highway accident with multiple vehicles need strong legal representation.
F. Braxton Terry is a member of the Interstate Trucking Litigation Group (ITLG), and the Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (APITLA). These two groups share information and strategies among their select members in ensure the best results for clients. These organizations are made up of some of the best and most successful truck and commercial vehicle lawyers in the country.
At The Terry Law Firm, we are a trusted and recognized team of lawyers that serves people in Hamblen, Greene, and Hawkins Counties, as well as throughout East Tennessee in personal injury matters, including commercial vehicle and truck accidents. We will stand by your side in the aftermath of an accident and injury and help you fight for the compensation that you need for medical bills, lost wages, and more.
Commercial Drivers Under Pressure On the Job
Commercial drivers are under immense pressure while on the job, leading drivers to be on the road for long hours while working at a fast pace. When drivers are not at full capacity, they are unable to anticipate the reaction time needed to brake, slow down and perform other maneuvers required to prevent an accident.
Our Morristown commercial vehicle accident lawyers handle a broad range of commercial vehicle accidents, including:
- Van accidents
- Express delivery truck accidents
- Sanitation/trash truck accidents
- FedEx and UPS truck accidents
- Company owned vehicle accidents
Always Working Towards a Goal That is in Your Best Interests
We will help you work towards a favorable outcome with respect to the personal injury claim or lawsuit, and secure the benefits and compensation you need to deal with your injuries. Our Morristown personal injury attorneys take a team-oriented approach to representing clients, always working toward a goal that is in your best interests. At our firm, you can turn your focus to your recovery and we will handle the legal issues involved in your case.
Schedule your free initial consultation by calling us at (423) 586-5800 today.
If you have been involved in a car wreck case, there are generally three (3) avenues for payment of medical expenses.
- The first and most common method of payment is for persons who have been injured to pay for their medical care with their own health insurance. This does not create any problems and, in fact, most of the time this is what we recommend at The Terry Law Firm.
- Persons involved in car wreck cases can use something referred to as “med pay” to pay for some of their medical bills associated with their car wreck case. “Med pay” coverage is coverage afforded by your automobile insurance to pay for injuries sustained in the car wreck.
- Occasionally, persons will be on the job working when they are injured in a car wreck. In these circumstances, sometimes it is best to use workers’ compensation to pay for your injuries sustained in a car wreck.
If one of these methods is not available to you, contact The Terry Law Firm at our Morristown, Greeneville, or Sevierville office.
Under Tennessee law, insurance carriers cannot raise your insurance as a result of a person utilizing their uninsured motorist coverage. Tennessee law states explicitly that if you are in an accident that is no fault of your own, your insurance carrier cannot raise your insurance rates due to your use of uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage that you purchased.