Most Dangerous Intersections in Johnson City, TN
Driving is an indispensable part of nearly every Tennessean’s life. We’ve got to use a car to get around, and we hope we’ll be able to do so safely. Unfortunately, collisions still happen on a regular basis.
It’s impossible to guarantee your safety when you take to the roadways every single day. One thing you can do is identify and avoid or take extra precautions at the most dangerous intersections in Johnson City. If you can’t avoid them, you can be more vigilant when you drive through those intersections.
At The Terry Law Firm, we’ve gathered some information on Johnson City intersection accident statistics. We hope that it will be useful to our community. If, unfortunately, you are injured in a Johnson City car crash, we’re prepared to help you.
A List of Dangerous Roads and Intersections in Johnson City, TN
Roads and Streets:
- North State of Franklin Road
- Conklin Road
- West Elk Street
- Bowmantown Road
- Veterans Parkway
- Highway 107
- Simerly Creek Road
- South Roan Street
- North Roan Street
- Carroll Creek Road
- East Main Street
- East Watauga Avenue
- Cherokee Road
- Ashe Street and Earnest Street
- Boone Street and East Jackson Boulevard
- West State of Franklin Road and University Parkway
- Skyline Drive and North State of Franklin Road
- Frontier Avenue and West Elk Avenue
- Highway 107 and Jackson Bridge Road
- Hudson Drive and West Elk Avenue
- Watauga Road and East Fairview Avenue
- East Jackson Blvd and Forrest Drive
- West Market Street and North State of Franklin Road
Having a car accident in intersection can be especially dangerous because of the serious injuries resulting from side impact collisions. At The Terry Law Firm, we hope you can use this intersection accident history and Johnson City data to help keep yourself and your family safe.
Reasons for Accidents Happening More Frequently Here
You’ll know a major contributor to these crashes if you live in Johnson City. They’re among our busiest roads. It’s important to pay extra attention to your driving when you travel through these high-traffic areas.
Potential Plans in the Future & Safety Tips to Reduce Accidents in These Areas
We hope that the Tennessee Department of Transportation uses the data they’ve gathered to enhance our safety on the road.
Johnson City intersection car accidents cluster around high-traffic areas. If you can, practice extra caution there or avoid it. As always, avoid alcohol and distractions when you operate a moving vehicle.
Contact The Terry Law Firm If You Were Injured in a Car Accident in East Tennessee
When a reckless or negligent driver injures you or your loved one, you can take legal action to hold them responsible. With the help of The Terry Law Firm, you can seek compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages or salary, and compensation for your pain and suffering.
We have extensive experience helping clients throughout East Tennessee. We can also assist with truck accidents throughout the United States. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced attorney today.
If you have been involved in a car wreck case, there are generally three (3) avenues for payment of medical expenses.
- The first and most common method of payment is for persons who have been injured to pay for their medical care with their own health insurance. This does not create any problems and, in fact, most of the time this is what we recommend at The Terry Law Firm.
- Persons involved in car wreck cases can use something referred to as “med pay” to pay for some of their medical bills associated with their car wreck case. “Med pay” coverage is coverage afforded by your automobile insurance to pay for injuries sustained in the car wreck.
- Occasionally, persons will be on the job working when they are injured in a car wreck. In these circumstances, sometimes it is best to use workers’ compensation to pay for your injuries sustained in a car wreck.
If one of these methods is not available to you, contact The Terry Law Firm at our Morristown, Greeneville, or Sevierville office.
Under Tennessee law, insurance carriers cannot raise your insurance as a result of a person utilizing their uninsured motorist coverage. Tennessee law states explicitly that if you are in an accident that is no fault of your own, your insurance carrier cannot raise your insurance rates due to your use of uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage that you purchased.